LA4Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

When I read these posts just now, I realized that we haven't heard anything from la4angus for a while, so I just now sent him a PM and inquired if he was okay. Hope we hear something.

DOC HARRIS

I talked to him a few weeks ago, he never said nothing. I was wondering myself but hate to ask, not because I don't care but didnt know if I was missing something.

probably has something to do with hay or breeding or cows in general... :)

Aero":dzwkfb0d said:
probably has something to do with hay or breeding or cows in general... :)

I would guess he's in the hayfield. Hope so, anyway. If he has as much trouble with his hay equipment as I do, we may not see him for quite some time. :lol:

He's gonna be there a while.

It takes lots of hay to feed those Hoff cattle.!!!

:roll:

mtnman

I've been wondering too. I've only seen small posts, infrequently and only on certain boards.

With any luck, he's just been really busy.

Katherine

mtnman":dgveqdxl said:
He's gonna be there a while.

It takes lots of hay to feed those Hoff cattle.!!!

:roll:

mtnman

Be grateful if you have hay too bale. Around here they got one fescue cutting and I don't know anybody who is going to get a second cutting and I have not yet seen a dallisgrass, bahia, bermudagrass, or sericea field WORTH cutting this year. I miss the cows; but I am glad that I will not be buying 280 rolls of hay here in Alabama THIS year. We are not in a drought YET; but it won't be long unless we get a hurricane or two.