Kubota M-series

Help Support CattleToday:

NCaNguSfaRmeR

Reaction score
Im telling you what Ive been using Deere's my whole life now but we just got in 3 new Kubotas. The M9000, M110 and the M125. Now im not to sure about the 9000 but that 110 and the 125 are two of the best tractors ive ever had. I have a deere 7520 and I would rather run the kubota M125 any day. Now when we have bigger task to do there aint nothing better then our 8230. But what Im trying to say is that with the price of diesel like its its bout hard to afford them deeres now. Thats why we traded in 2 deeres for 3 kubotas. We had been looking for a few new large tractors that were cheaper then deere and kubota was the best find.

Don't know what prompted this but I hope you are still singing their praise in a couple years.

We have a little Kubota B8300 that was bought new in 1981 and have not had one single problem with it. We also have a M5400 which was purchase around 99/00 and have only had one minor issue with it and that was for a leaky seal on one of the hydraulic cylinder for the front loader. I'm sure you will be quite happy with your purchase.

NCaNgusfarmer where is the horn located on your new Kubota tractors?I just bought a new M105X and i cannot find it.Does yours have intelli-shift?

69zfarmer":12qcg77g said:
NCaNgusfarmer where is the horn located on your new Kubota tractors?I just bought a new M105X and i cannot find it.Does yours have intelli-shift?

Horns are for bulls, not tractors :lol:

NCaNguSfaRmeR":3j49p01l said:
Im telling you what Ive been using Deere's my whole life now but we just got in 3 new Kubotas. The M9000, M110 and the M125. Now im not to sure about the 9000 but that 110 and the 125 are two of the best tractors ive ever had. I have a deere 7520 and I would rather run the kubota M125 any day. Now when we have bigger task to do there aint nothing better then our 8230. But what Im trying to say is that with the price of diesel like its its bout hard to afford them deeres now. Thats why we traded in 2 deeres for 3 kubotas. We had been looking for a few new large tractors that were cheaper then deere and kubota was the best find.

Good luck with your Kubotas. I will keep my Deeres...

Latest posts