Kris ask for it

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
Kris you wanted to see a side view of Star. I took a couple shots today. I thought she looked a little unkempt. I have to confess, she and I had a couple extra glasses of wine last evening. She ask me what I was doing with the pictures. I told her I was putting them on CT for Kris to look at. She said, "I know you Ron, your Mitchell side has endowed you with the vices of wine and women. You be careful or I will head butt you into next week." I wanted you to know the risk I am taking.
xp0gsn.jpg

scbyu0.jpg

Kris, first, here is today's pic of your namesake. 6 weeks old. Almost as pretty as you. :D
rw3tkm.jpg

qzgppk.jpg

Now here is the roachback's calf. I want to know what you think. The sire is Casper my angus bull that I have sold. Before I decide to cull her, I think you should see the calf. Two month old calf. Also she is already bred back to deliver in July. Do you have any annotations to your thoughts?
2nbvhnl.jpg

2ykm3v4.jpg

Ron, I don't know if Kentucky has HSUS.....but you had better stop posting pictures of those starving cattle!! They might even take your talking dog!

All I can say Ron is WOW. She should be a diva! She looks good even if she is unkept! Didn't you know it is not safe to give alcohol to a pregnant girl??? SHAME ON YOU! :shock:
But really, she looks really good. Yes, a little obese, but I have already told you that you need a few more girls to clean up those pastures a little better, and with less food on her plate she might trim up just a bit ;-)
Wish you could get a grasp on her pedigree. Would love to know what is in there.
Now get that Diva a room with a load of fresh straw! She deserves it! :pretty:

Latest posts