Knife Collectors

Help Support CattleToday:

not much of a collecter. YET. as you probably know i collect Kershaw's. not much of collectors but i have a collection of them.

I wouldn't call myself a collector, but I have more pocketknives than most people could use up in a couple of lifetimes.

My interest lies mostly with the old Joseph Rogers and Sheffield knives although my working knives are Victorinox.

I collect mostly the Case XX knives and have for several years. I also have several of the other brands. I like the Case knives, because you can tell how old they are and the better shape they are the more you can get out if them if you ever try and sell them.

I've been collecting knives for many years now,but havent tried to find out what any of them are worth. Got a couple shoeboxes full. Carry a Buck pocket knife in my pocket and use a buck for skinning knife. Like the looks of the scrimshaw knifes, and have several of them.

Cal

Case, Buck and Kershaw for folding knives.

My fixed blades are mostly Marbles - old and new. I really like the new Kraton handled knives on the carbon blades that aren't made any more. I have some I use on hogs. I have other's that are still in the box. Gave many to nephews as Christmas gifts through the years. I have 17 of the final 100 carbon run.

I have collected knives for several years. Kershaw, Benchmade, Spyderco, Victorinox for folders.
Bark River Knife & Tool and a few odds and ends for fixed blades.
Nothing rare, no rhyme or reason, just knives that have caught my imagination over the years.

Jon

John Wayne":1qq26jhk said:
Bone Handled Trappers, most of'em CASE. Calman any in the shoe box made by Remington with a bullit on the handle?

No Sir don't have any like that.

Cal

I guess you could call me a collector of knives. I love the Case trappers... old and new ones. hard to beat a Case when skinning a deer.

KNERSIE":2w0tk25j said:
I wouldn't call myself a collector, but I have more pocketknives than most people could use up in a couple of lifetimes.

Same here. 8)

Of all the knives I have I use my Leatherman the most. (probably more a tool than knife). I seem to be using it everyday for something or other.Like having another right hand.

Cal

I only have a couple of them. Ever heard of the 2 headed Owl. It is a German knife sorta like the Tree Brand. Case's are my favorites and I collect mostly the Trappers also.

Few of about everything,last few years hand made ByGeorge,kennedy,mike millers and such like damasus best with stag,ivory,or mammath handles..

Latest posts