Knee hurts but still laughing.

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Had a calf born from a first time heifer borne about 10 am today.She and calf did good.Checked back at noon and all is well.checked at 7pm and calf was laying down and momma grazing.Went over to little calf to see if bull or heifer.Little feller just layed there looking at me.When I reached down to get a hold on his hind leg he jumped up snorted and head butted my knee.Knocked me on my butt.
The moral of this story is never underestimate the power of a 7 hr old angus bull.Im still laughing and limping on a bruised knee. :lol:

Cal

Calman":1uuall7e said:
Had a calf born from a first time heifer borne about 10 am today.She and calf did good.Checked back at noon and all is well.checked at 7pm and calf was laying down and momma grazing.Went over to little calf to see if bull or heifer.Little feller just layed there looking at me.When I reached down to get a hold on his hind leg he jumped up snorted and head butted my knee.Knocked me on my butt.
The moral of this story is never underestimate the power of a 7 hr old angus bull.Im still laughing and limping on a bruised knee. :lol:

Cal

You should show us a picture of your knee and your new Power Forward!

Glad to here your ok Cal, some of the best whuppins I've ever got was with feeder calves on a halter.

Larry

Latest posts