Keeping my standards high

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I was offered sex today by a beautiful 21 year old young lady. In exchange for that, I was to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner to my friends. Of course I declined because I'm a person of high moral standards with strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available scented with lemon or vanilla.

Jogeephus":285pl46s said:
I was offered sex today by a beautiful 21 year old young lady. In exchange for that, I was to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner to my friends. Of course I declined because I'm a person of high moral standards with strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available scented with lemon or vanilla.

:lol2: :lol2:

That's just what you need Jogeephus, two different bathroom cleaners. Some of us have enough trouble just keeping up with one.

There was a scam going on at the local Home Depot where two scantily clad young ladies offered to wash my truck for twenty bucks. Thought it was a pretty good deal so I paid them the $20. Next thing I know they were in the back seat and drug me over and had their way with me. I go back on Tuesday and Thursdays and twice last Friday just to see if they will wash my truck. I'll bet it's part of the same group over in Georgia. Be careful.

Jogeephus":jvhtok4p said:
:clap: :lol: :clap:

Jogeephus":1rnp9uei said:
You might of needed to use that cleaner on your tallywacker :help: if you took her offer up... I'am guessing she was no virgin :( ....She probably had the gift that keep's on giving :cry2:

Lava it is good to see you gave them a second chance......and a third. Were they using Ajax for your tires? You know Ajax is the best tire cleaner on the market. Leaves the rubber supple and sparkling clean and can leave them smelling of vanilla or lemon.

lavacarancher":3gdcbdyr said:
There was a scam going on at the local Home Depot where two scantily clad young ladies offered to wash my truck for twenty bucks. Thought it was a pretty good deal so I paid them the $20. Next thing I know they were in the back seat and drug me over and had their way with me. I go back on Tuesday and Thursdays and twice last Friday just to see if they will wash my truck. I'll bet it's part of the same group over in Georgia. Be careful.

Bet the whole time you were saying, "oh no, don't, stop, please don't, stop"
Of course my punctuation may be a bit off. Never was good at grammar

Latest posts