keep him in your thoughts-please

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
The neighbor boy who I wrote about last week with hte flu/pneumonia is still not healing properly wll have to have microscopic surgery on Wednesday to remove bacterial infected tissue on the one lung, and last night had to have another drainage tube inserted in the chest, which had a lot of fluid coming out.They can't understand why there is so much fluid. We are all just sick about it, so if you all could keep him in your prayers I would be really grateful.

Gail

he has been in my thoughts an prayers.an he will continue tobe.was hoping he was doing alot better.

I just sent a prayer...and I'll continue.

alice

Some odd things going around-Here,one child died,another 5 were sick with severe dirreah.. "They" couldn't find out where they got it..Still don't know..
Hope he gets alright soon..Prayers sent :heart:

I missed your post last week...but sick kids tear my heart up... we knew a little boy (3) who died about 3 weeks ago of cancer... I can't stand it... we'll definately keem him in our prayers. God bless.

Wow. That is a lot for a kid to go through. I will keep him in my thoughts.

Gail, thanks for being such a good neighbor . My prayers are with him .

Larry

Well. yesterday he had the surgery, microscopic, and they went in thru a small opening and were able to get all the buildup out around his lung, and discovered some also around his heart. It was attached like jelly around one total lung, and just a bit around the heart. He will be in ICU for several days now, with induced pain, and sleep medicine. he had to get another drainage tube put in, to relieve any more additional fluid build up around the heart. They told the parents he was in for a fight. This procedure won't cure the pneumonia, but it will help the IV antibiotics do the job they need to.

He will need a chest X-ray every day, and will be in the hospital another 10 days at least. If this procedure for some reason wasn't effective they will have to open his chest up and do more. I sure hope this works, I get teared up just thinking about the lil guy going thru all these procedures. His doctor told the parents that he has done 18 of these procedures since january, so that tells you how bad this bug is.

Gail

Latest posts