kawasaki mules

Help Support CattleToday:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I noticed kawasaki has oversized tires/wheels for their mules now,will the tires fit standard rims or do you hafta buy wheels & tires,any other modifications to get em to fit ?.........good luck

HAY MAKER":2m7mfp9z said:
I noticed kawasaki has oversized tires/wheels for their mules now,will the tires fit standard rims or do you hafta buy wheels & tires,any other modifications to get em to fit ?.........good luck
Why would you want to change the size of the factory tires?

More ground clearance,some off this country I run over is rough,it would help to have more ground clearance,if you have seen the tires/wheels IM asking about you would see what I mean....................good luck

Hay maker,

I'd be careful with raising the mule. I've had a 600 for a year and a half now, and they are great, but raising the center of gravity may cause stability problems. The engine is in the middle of the bike, so that does help, but they naturally sit taller than a four wheeler, for example.

JMO

cypressfarms":38sukv1v said:
Hay maker,

I'd be careful with raising the mule. I've had a 600 for a year and a half now, and they are great, but raising the center of gravity may cause stability problems. The engine is in the middle of the bike, so that does help, but they naturally sit taller than a four wheeler, for example.

JMO

Thanks for the advice,that makes good sense here in the TX Hill country,lots of slopes............good luck

Latest posts