Kanye West needs your help..........

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow GG, Good luck, I'm also getting a set of triplets next month, My oldest son and his wife, They will have 5 under three as they have an older daughter to be 3 in Sept and a boy that just turned 1 this month. Don't know how you and everyone like that can handle it. Hope everything goes good for you.

But, Back to the original post, I have no feelings for someone who spends and acts like Kanye and then asks for help. Suck it up and deal with it like the rest of us, You made your bed Lay in it.

I looked all on go fund me and I cant believe that people just just cruise that site for people to give money too.. I am with you slick lol
I figured a good one would be I need new haying equipment so my bovines do not starve lol

skyhightree1":iqli0214 said:
I looked all on go fund me and I cant believe that people just just cruise that site for people to give money too.. I am with you slick lol
I figured a good one would be I need new haying equipment so my bovines do not starve lol

Save the Abandoned Chimps has gotten more money than they wanted. They have received over $256k and just had a goal of $150k

https://www.gofundme.com/abandonedchimps

I'd agree to 3rds in the cage of MMA with him
50% to him and the other 50% to charity.
I bet it'd generate a lot more to see him get his a$$ whooped by an old out of shape guy :D

I should start one so I can start back buying me some Brahman cattle. And to think there are fools out there that would give to his cause. We have more important pressing issues going on, then his foolishness.

My mom always told me " A fool and his money will soon part". I wouldn't give that idiot a horse apple he can go flip burgers.

Latest posts