Kansas Man Shoots himself in Testicle

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
As Much as I hate to highlight a stupid Kansas person this one is to funny.

WICHITA, Kan. - A botched kidnapping ended with one of the assailants shooting himself in the groin, Wichita police said.

The man had just stuck the gun back into his waistband when it fired, shooting him in the left testicle. He cringed, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf.

When the shooting ended, the 23-year-old man managed to walk himself into the hospital for treatment, police said. He and his two accomplices, ages 18 and 20, were arrested for aggravated attempted kidnapping and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Its too bad the second shot didn't hit him in the right testicle. We don't want some idiot like that mucking up the gene pool. :shock:

I know a guy who shot himself in the leg once.. He was apparently working at a gas station back in the 60's or 70's, and a couple of guys got real hot and started accusing another employee of charging for gas which the pump never actualy dispensed.. My friend grabbed the little .25 they kept behind the counter, put it in his pocket, and walked out to see what was going on.. As they're talking, he was nervously fiddling with the gun in his pocket.

BANG.

Bullet travelled under the skin of his upper leg, exited near the top of the knee, continued down the inside of his pants, then landed on his shoe.. Blood started pouring out, the guys who were mad about the gas started freaking out, and the next thing they knew, the place was crawling with cops because someone called in a 'shots fired' report.

My friend was ticketed for firing a gun in city limits or something like that.. The guys who started the whole thing figured out somewhere along the way that their gas gauge was busted, and that the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

O gosh 20 years ago in Kingsland Georgia, a very small town back then, a policeman was shot in the foot. He calmed that he was robed on a dirt road by two men. Well the county deputies caught the two guys and had them in jail when the cop that was shot admitted he shot himself in the foot while practicing his fast draw.
True story.
I bet you could find it in the news if spent the time to reasearch it.

alabama":ub7mqzo7 said:
O gosh 20 years ago in Kingsland Georgia, a very small town back then, a policeman was shot in the foot. He calmed that he was robed on a dirt road by two men. Well the county deputies caught the two guys and had them in jail when the cop that was shot admitted he shot himself in the foot while practicing his fast draw.
True story.
I bet you could find it in the news if spent the time to reasearch it.

I wonder if he only had one bullet that he was told to keep in his shirt pocket? :)