Kaepernick

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep let him give those millions away and go live in the Congo with Boko Roton see what he thinks about welfare oppression afterwards.
You can't fix stupid fifty years of supporting the party of slavery what does expect.

The irony to me is he has no problem collection a paycheck from a league notorious for its players committing domestic abuse against females...give that money to support racial equality and the fight against domestic abuse? Wont happen. Wouldn't get enough press.

Colin Kaepernick is another idiot. Nothing but a thug making millions in the land of opportunity, but instead of using that platform for the good of the country and mankind.
He chooses to incite more hate and division.
He is a complete douche, same as Sharpton, Michelle, Barak, Jay-Z, Beyoncé.

Living in the the greatest country in the world.
Made a life that isn't possible any place on the planet but yet instead on helping the country and the people they choose to destroy it.

I heard this earlier today, I was a 49'r follower until this news. Unamerican and I hope he gets boo'd out of every stadium. So much for me following Chip Kelly.

I hope to see the 49ers cutting him sometime in the near future. That way he can focus all his time and attention on protesting from city to city. I'm sure he would be willing to sacrifice his millions for the cause.

Somebody will clean his clock this year, and then stand over him with their hand over their heart. Can't wait to see it.

Ol' 243":3jbvqbsd said:
Somebody will clean his clock this year, and then stand over him with their hand over their heart. Can't wait to see it.

I love the way your mind works! :clap:

bball":1cd213u4 said:
The irony to me is he has no problem collection a paycheck from a league notorious for its players committing domestic abuse against females...give that money to support racial equality and the fight against domestic abuse? Wont happen. Wouldn't get enough press.
He never had problems trashing other black players in prior years. Guess converting to Islam changed him.... for the worst. And the sob was adopted by "white folks". wow.... :shock: :shock:

TexasBred":1doeg1ui said:
bball":1doeg1ui said:
He never had problems trashing other black players in prior years. Guess converting to Islam changed him.... for the worst. And the sob was adopted by "white folks". wow.... :shock: :shock:

Yep, he was fined last year for calling a referee a n***** lover.