Just wonderin?

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie":2lzb3tu6 said:
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Aw crud! Yet another thought to ponder! :lol:

mnmtranching":2lzb3tu6 said:
What is yellow, but smells exactly like BLUE paint?? :???:

Your gonna have to tell me mnmt. Im kinda simple ya know. ;-)

Angus Cowman":1n8stllp said:
the ones that i ponder on is hydraulic oil since there is hydraulic systems buy how would you crush a hydraulic,
or penetrating oil what is a penetrate ??

I have always wondered how people can take a simple word like "oil" and put a Y in there and make it two syllables. People from the north eastern U.S. can live here for 20 years and lost most of that accent, but the word OIL gives them away every time. "You aint from around these parts are ya?"

What about clam juice? I hate to think of where that comes from. My husband has developed a fondness for that beer with the tomato clam juice. Do they squeeze clams? Mash them? Yuck.

Lammie":3rp1vn02 said:
What about clam juice? I hate to think of where that comes from. My husband has developed a fondness for that beer with the tomato clam juice. Do they squeeze clams? Mash them? Yuck.
Nasty!

BeefmasterB":14616yt5 said:
Lammie":14616yt5 said:

:lol2: I tried some of that Clamato a few weeks back. Couldn't handle it. Talk about nasty, I got some crab paste the other day for a Tai recipe. Opened the lid a started gagging right away. Looked like black tar and smelled like fish that had been rotting under ourTexas sun.

Hey backhoe, the other word is "drawer"; it always comes out "draw". And "park" is "pok".

"What is yellow, but smells exactly like BLUE paint??" O.k. mnmt, I'm waiting too!

Lammie":dkifyc2o said:
What about clam juice? I hate to think of where that comes from. My husband has developed a fondness for that beer with the tomato clam juice.

Now that's just plain nasty...... :frowns:

Lammie":2vbjzjos said:
i tried it once, not real bad at first. but the more i drank the bigger it got... whooooo weeee never more, clamato,chelada,, dam mexicans :p

alacattleman":3gpp8gav said:
Lammie":3gpp8gav said:
i tried it once, not real bad at first. but the more i drank the bigger it got... whooooo weeee never more, clamato,chelada,, dam mexicans :p

Yes, well, you can imagine what it does to regular beer breath. I threw up tomato juice when I was a kid and have not drank it since. It is nasty beer. And it comes in those giganto cans. Must be even better toward the bottom of the can... :???:

Lammie":1d5xi6ie said:
alacattleman":1d5xi6ie said:
Lammie":1d5xi6ie said:

Yes, well, you can imagine what it does to regular beer breath. I threw up tomato juice when I was a kid and have not drank it since. It is nasty beer. And it comes in those giganto cans. Must be even better toward the bottom of the can... :???:
don't know, never got that far

Texas PaPaw":12mqrpf1 said:
mnmtranching":12mqrpf1 said:
What is yellow, but smells exactly like BLUE paint?? :???:

Probably yellow paint??

DANG :shock: You Texans know where the bear $hit in the buckwheat. 8)
Ain't never smelt it but, I bet black and pink paint smell the same too. :compute:

mnmtranching":2begqcid said:
So what is "Fish Sauce" Ya know? used in stir fry, I think?
I am guessing he uses it like chocolate sauce and drizzles it over his ice cream. :help:

VanC":3a60qgov said:
What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

Do cotton fields shrink when it rains?

Why are there no B batteries?

:lol: I'm still trying to figure out "Milk" of Magnesia

Latest posts