Just scenery

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider":1f51xtdo said:
I love this beautiful country.

Oregon and Washington are my favorite States. Ideal balance of weather and beautiful landscape.

This planet is unique. I have been all over the galaxy. It is hard to beat Earth.

TennesseeTuxedo":2gor4vzf said:
Margonme":2gor4vzf said:
HDRider":2gor4vzf said:

Oregon and Washington are my favorite States. Ideal balance of weather and beautiful landscape.

This planet is unique. I have been all over the galaxy. It is hard to beat Earth.

G O D done good didn't he?

Not taking the BAIT!

TennesseeTuxedo":1szwwu25 said:
Sorry,
G O D done good!

No! Not if your don't like:

Ticks
Snakes
Fleas
Flies
Disease
Growing old
Broken legs
Rabid Skunks
Mosquitos
Racism
Dictatorships
Famine
Hurricanes
Tornados
Flat tires
Weeds
Diarrhea
Sinus infections
Spiney pig weed
Dead heifers
Lame horses
Minus 50 degree weather
Sweat runnin down your crack
Etc, Etc.

All in all. I like being here.

TennesseeTuxedo":2sl0jdu0 said:
This is your favorite planet after all isn't it?

No. Mastigonius is my favorite. Inhabitants are very similar to Homo sapiens but the females have 6 mammary glands.

Mastigonius is in a galaxy - far far away.

Margonme":3p98wk41 said:
HDRider":3p98wk41 said:

I knew it!!! I freaking knew it! I knew you were an alien!

Wife had a ranch in Southern Oregon. So far south that her post office box was in Nevada. Those pictures must be from farther west based on the fact that there are trees there. Somewhere between Lakeview and K Falls?

bball":32xjet51 said:
Margonme":32xjet51 said:
HDRider":32xjet51 said:

I knew it!!! I freaking knew it! I knew you were an alien!

No, I am the Devil. Before I was sent to the underworld, I traveled a bit.

Wife had a ranch in Southern Oregon. So far south that her post office box was in Nevada. Those pictures must be from farther west based on the fact that there are trees there. Somewhere between Lakeview and K Falls?

Oh your good Dave

Hopeful Cowman":nbrhby3y said:

Oh your good Dave

I didn't narrow it down too much. There is a lot f country between Lakeview K Falls. But East of Lakeview there aren't very many trees. And West of K Falls the trees start getting closer together.

Latest posts