Just returned home from my first black funeral since 2008.

Help Support CattleToday:

ram

Reaction score

Rest in peace my friend. It just doesn't seem right sitting in a church fanning myself with that message.

My condolences, I've been to several over the years and its sure is a lot different. Sometimes I wander if were wrong and they are right how they perceive mourning.

The fan is a different story. I would have just sweated.

The blacks are right in my way of thinking. And especially for this man, cancer is a bad deal. Monroe was the strongest person that I've ever met pound for pound. A 200 lb man weighting 100 lbs is a terrible sight. The last thing he told me was " I don't know where I'm going, but I'm ready to leave "

Many, many years ago a dear friend who has long since passed on, used to say "I'll cry at your wedding and dance at your funeral" "I'll cry at the birthing and dance at the funeral".

Yes it is a terrible thing to see a once strong and robust person whither away to skin and bones, being robbed of life.

The fan......well........I too would just sweat it out.

I think I'd put a longer handle on that fan and turn it into a flyswatter and then laugh my a$$ off every time I smack one and say "welcome to the club!".

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Latest posts