Just realized

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
While on my phone today going through emogies or however you spell them and noticed there is homosexual emogies has man and woman holding hands 2 women 2 men they sure are putting it in everyone's face.

skyhightree1":1gi528h5 said:
While on my phone today going through emogies or however you spell them and noticed there is homosexual emogies has man and woman holding hands 2 women 2 men they sure are putting it in everyone's face.

:shock:

I have an old-type 'flip-phone'.

True Grit Farms":2plxbcnc said:
I'm glad I don't know what your talking about.

Like on smart phones it has emogies like the Smiley's

Workinonit Farm":2plxbcnc said:
skyhightree1":2plxbcnc said:

Lol

I just noticed it on my phone the other day. Wish I knew how to make them disappear.
I leave up to you to figure out if im talking about the emojis or not

There is a lot of stuff being jammed in peoples face whether they like it or not, gay's, politics, race, etc.

Workinonit Farm":28ds1oge said:
skyhightree1":28ds1oge said:

Same here. My phone is for talking to people...and sometimes....listening.

greybeard":s8obuist said:
Workinonit Farm":s8obuist said:
skyhightree1":s8obuist said:

Same here. My phone is for talking to people...and sometimes....listening.

:nod: :nod: :nod: Mine too.

What made me laugh is there's multiple colors associated with races that has the middle finger flicking someone off lol I can do it as white black brown

skyhightree1":2ghd8lf8 said:
What made me laugh is there's multiple colors associated with races that has the middle finger flicking someone off lol I can do it as white black brown
No yellow?
That's discrimination!!

greybeard":2cd7hfou said:
skyhightree1":2cd7hfou said:
No yellow?
That's discrimination!!

Wait there is yellow :lol2:

skyhightree1":2tn061py said:
greybeard":2tn061py said:
skyhightree1":2tn061py said:
No yellow?
That's discrimination!!

Wait there is yellow :lol2:
Red? We got to have red too. Can't leave anyone out?

skyhightree1":3jlb59te said:

This led me to check my own phone. Apparently, they also have ones of cigarettes, which I find offensive. (Stop putting it in kids' faces, Big Tobacco!). Also: clowns, devils, a shocked (Edvard Munch "The Scream"-type) cat; a pile of crap (smiling nonetheless); multiple emojis of praying hands (stop putting religion in people's faces); a woman painting her nails purple (ugh); a bikini with an improbably large top; a huge SPIDER!!!!!; 5 different monkeys and at least 2 mice but only one cow and IT'S NOT ANGUS: an improbably-neon-blue dolphin; a green demonic thing of dubious provenance; a loaf of white bread but no whole grain despite the fact that Americans DO NOT get enough fiber; many alcoholic drinks but NO DIET PEACH SNAPPLE as if life was worth living in its absence; a yellow tractor but no green one; a unicycle but not a tandem (which is easier, folks?); a pill; an injection with a blood-dripping needle; 2 calendars, both of which say "July 17" (is it a message? Code? I don't know! and now I'm worried!); a pushpin, paperclip and other rando office supplies; and an emoji that's just an exclamation point. (In case you can't find an exclamation point on your keyboard).

boondocks":33tggqil said:
skyhightree1":33tggqil said:

This led me to check my own phone. Apparently, they also have ones of cigarettes, which I find offensive. (Stop putting it in kids' faces, Big Tobacco!). Also: clowns, devils, a shocked (Edvard Munch "The Scream"-type) cat; a pile of crap (smiling nonetheless); multiple emojis of praying hands (stop putting religion in people's faces); a woman painting her nails purple (ugh); a bikini with an improbably large top; a huge SPIDER!!!!!; 5 different monkeys and at least 2 mice but only one cow and IT'S NOT ANGUS: an improbably-neon-blue dolphin; a green demonic thing of dubious provenance; a loaf of white bread but no whole grain despite the fact that Americans DO NOT get enough fiber; many alcoholic drinks but NO DIET PEACH SNAPPLE as if life was worth living in its absence; a yellow tractor but no green one; a unicycle but not a tandem (which is easier, folks?); a pill; an injection with a blood-dripping needle; 2 calendars, both of which say "July 17" (is it a message? Code? I don't know! and now I'm worried!); a pushpin, paperclip and other rando office supplies; and an emoji that's just an exclamation point. (In case you can't find an exclamation point on your keyboard).

You bring up a good point that there's a lot of trash on there. The way I look at it is that if you don't like, don't use it. I hardly use emoji's, I find them childish. If you're offended by two cartoon dudes holding hands, maybe you shouldn't use it. And if you have to dig for it on your phone, and you just barely found it, it's not really shoved in your face. Just a thought.

One more thought: For a bunch of guys that like to make fun of others for getting "triggered" you all sure get bothered rather easily and quickly by anything related to homosexuals.

Bestoutwest":3mmirpwy said:
boondocks":3mmirpwy said:
skyhightree1":3mmirpwy said:

You bring up a good point that there's a lot of trash on there. The way I look at it is that if you don't like, don't use it. I hardly use emoji's, I find them childish. If you're offended by two cartoon dudes holding hands, maybe you shouldn't use it. And if you have to dig for it on your phone, and you just barely found it, it's not really shoved in your face. Just a thought.

One more thought: For a bunch of guys that like to make fun of others for getting "triggered" you all sure get bothered rather easily and quickly by anything related to homosexuals.

B.O.W. Personally doesn't bother me and I do not use those icons in particular I just found them and do not understand why the phone manufacturer put them on there. If I didn't ask them to be put on there and a manufacturer took it on themselves to add them that's pushing it out on everyone. I have many customers that are homosexual and some I call friends and they would drop everything to come help me and I them. I just do not understand why that needed to be added to phones. I don't make fun of anyone so I guess that's not directed towards me so no need to comment on that.

I build my little building nearly a half mile from the county road, spent a bunch to run water and electric all for privacy.
What I didn't take into consideration is that Altus Air Force base would be flying maneuvers right above me or that fort sill has bombing range where they train soldiers

Just for the record
The people that talk about a revolution and fighting the government.
That is a really bad idea.

Cross-7 said:
I build my little building nearly a half mile from the county road, spent a bunch to run water and electric all for privacy.
What I didn't take into consideration is that Altus Air Force base would be flying maneuvers right above me or that fort sill has bombing range where they train soldiers

Just for the record
The people that talk about a revolution and fighting the government.
That is a really bad idea.[/e
The officers took a oath to protect the constitution.
If the time comes I hope there's still enough if the good ones left that know what side they are on.
I know a lot were purged in the previous 8 years but we can always hope.

Latest posts