Just curious

Help Support CattleToday:

Rookie":3oxkvsmx said:
Anyone here ever heard of or dealt with the Tailgate Ranch near Tonganoxie, Ks?

Would that be anything like the Mustang Ranch in Navada, Where quality keeps them coming!

MR3":2kqjmfxm said:
Rookie":2kqjmfxm said:

Would that be anything like the Mustang Ranch in Navada, Where quality keeps them coming!

The Mustang Ranch in Nevada only rents out their Fillies mostly from an hour on up to a day. Don't ever see any old cows or old mares on the place. MR3 is it true that the stock bucks like their reputation is known for and did you ever make the full ride. :lol: After they are broke and don't buck I hear they grow wheels.

Don't know if I want to touch this one. > I'll just say when it comes to finding a good Filly the sale barn isn't the best place. ;-)

MR3":2wsabqgy said:
I'll just say when it comes to finding a good Filly the sale barn isn't the best place. ;-)
Maybe you should look in the office instead of back in the alley?

Texan":8p4tu9rr said:
MR3":8p4tu9rr said:
I'll just say when it comes to finding a good Filly the sale barn isn't the best place. ;-)
Maybe you should look in the office instead of back in the alley?

Who said I was looking?

Rookie":228vv90v said:
Rookie":228vv90v said:

Yikes, I guess not.

I guess I'm a little slow. I just got it! Yikes is putting it mildly! :oops:

Let me give you a little hint. When they say "filly" they are NOT talking about a horse. I believe there used to be a place like this in the college station area.

txshowmom":2s6oouvg said:
If you are refering to the Dixie Chicken, NO.
Showmom, I know you're not trying to suggest that nobody has ever scored at the Chicken, are you?

Texan":u5bsomwd said:
txshowmom":u5bsomwd said:
Showmom, I know you're not trying to suggest that nobody has ever scored at the Chicken, are you?

I would never say that. BUT the place I was referring to is not the Chicken. Its around LaGrange and for the life of me I can't remember what they called it.

txshowmom":39brugaw said:
Texan":39brugaw said:
txshowmom":39brugaw said:

I would never say that. BUT the place I was referring to is not the Chicken. Its around LaGrange and for the life of me I can't remember what they called it.
Sho Mom
Ever heared of the Chicken Ranch :eek: :lol:

la4angus":1kcubafp said:
txshowmom":1kcubafp said:
Texan":1kcubafp said:
txshowmom":1kcubafp said:

Sho Mom
Ever heared of the Chicken Ranch :eek: :lol:

Oops I guess you are right. As you can tell my days at College Station were spent at the "Dixie" Chicken not the Chicken Ranch.

txshowmom":o715an4n said:
Oops I guess you are right. As you can tell my days at College Station were spent at the "Dixie" Chicken not the Chicken Ranch.

The Chicken Ranch assoc.'s mostly came from UT

Latest posts