Just a little something that was emailed to me today...

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Tips on living well and earning well....

1- Eliminate the clutter in your life and business. Make room for the richness you desire.

2- Hustle - It takes no extra talent, skill, or ability to hustle. Hustling wins over genius 99% of the time.

3- Stop settling for less. Raise your sights and aim higher and watch your results soar.

4- Have more fun. There is no evidence in favor of the fact that life or business were meant to be serious.

5- Spend more time on less things. The things that matter most should never be at the mercy of the things that matter least!

I got a very similar email a couple days ago as a jpeg attachment, adorned with unicorns in the corners and a big rainbow in the header.

Very good advice!! I might also add something that my dad use to always tell me... You can be Good at a lot of things, or Great at a few. Choose to be Great!!

Great advice! I just read it to my husband and he agreed. If only, we would put it into practice. Thanks for sharing.

I agree 100%. Many years ago I was given an opportunity to manage a small engineering group of 17 employees, mechanical engineers and electrical engineers, a few technicians and a few drafters. When I took over we had 22 projects! My personality demanded I know every minute detail of all the projects. Long story short it dang near put me in the nut house. Went to counseling and consulted my peers and was finally convinced 5 or 6 projects was all any human being could manage (micromanage).

Eliminate the clutter but stop settling for less.

Hustle at work but have more fun.

Hustling wins over genius so raise your sights and aim higher but there is no evidence that life or business were meant to be serious.

The things that matter most should never be at the mercy of the things that matter the least. That makes sense.

TN Cattle Man":vppr19td said:
Very good advice!! I might also add something that my dad use to always tell me... You can be Good at a lot of things, or Great at a few. Choose to be Great!!

My biggest mistake in my life. I am good at a lot of things but excel in none. Or like we always called it a jack of all trades, a master of none.

Latest posts