Juan and Maria

Help Support CattleToday:

Earl Thigpen

Reaction score
Reading the Costco joke reminded me of the one where Juan and Maria, two young migrant farm workers, had gotten married. All the folks in the camp teased them about everything, and told them since it was lent they must abstain from having sex. If they didn't the priest would kick them out of church.

Well, things went pretty good for the first few days, joking and bantering about not having sex and everyone reminded Juan that if he gave in he would be kicked out of the church.

One morning Juan came came in to work and everyone teased him about not having sex. They reminded him that if he gave in he would be kicked out of the church. Juan just bowed his head and everyone knew he had weakened and gave in.

They asked him what happened. He said Maria was bending over to pick up some potatoes and he could no longer stand it. He jumped her - right there and then.

They all laughed and asked if the priest had kicked him out of church. He said no but .....

they sure got kicked out of Safeway.

Have heard that one before but it sure is funny! My version involved Baptists.

Lammie":3igetl28 said:

Baptists?!!! I'm Catholic. The Baptists have always told me they were untouched by the pleasures of the flesh. Did I miss the wink? :lol:

john250":3e0hflha said:
Lammie":3e0hflha said:

Baptists?!!! I'm Catholic. The Baptists have always told me they were untouched by the pleasures of the flesh. Did I miss the wink? :lol:

Where do you think little Baptists come from? The Sears catalog? ;-) There's your wink.

Latest posts