Jonah Hex

Help Support CattleToday:

I thought it looked interesting. Isn't that originally an manga character? Manga is Janapese animation. Like a comic book you read backwards. I think one of the kids told me that.

Lammie":6p8ctefx said:
I thought it looked interesting. Isn't that originally an manga character? Manga is Janapese animation. Like a comic book you read backwards. I think one of the kids told me that.
looks sorta sci fi ish

IDK. I have to do a little research. I am in a library, for goodness sake.

Jonah Hex was a DC comic book character from the '70's. Before Japanese anime ever was heard of. I predict without seeing any previews that the movie sux. I know the comic book did. Let me know, Al! :D

The previews looked pretty stupid to me. I wouldn't waste my time.

J. T.":1adlq1t6 said:
with 8 inchs of snow,,, slow in leaving... time was one thing i had plenty of ... best thing about the movie was the girl.. dam shes fine :p

ALACOWMAN":1h8n6lrq said:
J. T.":1h8n6lrq said:
with 8 inchs of snow,,, slow in leaving... time was one thing i had plenty of ... best thing about the movie was the girl.. dam shes fine :p

Her sorry accent irritated me in the previews, but I'll grant you that she's "above the cull line" as my husband would say. It didn't look like something I'd like, and why a man with Josh Brolin's looks would agree to be made-up so ugly is beyond me.

farmwriter":1o0y9ttz said:
ALACOWMAN":1o0y9ttz said:
J. T.":1o0y9ttz said:

Her sorry accent irritated me in the previews, but I'll grant you that she's "above the cull line" as my husband would say. It didn't look like something I'd like, and why a man with Josh Brolin's looks would agree to be made-up so ugly is beyond me.
$$$$$$$$$$ dat why :p

Me and a friend saw it quite a while ago, and from what I remember of it, it was good.

Marvel Comics Kid Colt Outlaw, Rawhide Kid, and even Two-Gun Kid were far better serials than DC's magically gifted cowboy Jonah Hex. The Marvel comics were at least based in realism. A good movie could easily be made from one of the Marvel westerns in my estimation. Movies based in the supernatural have no appeal for me. Not knocking anybody that they do appeal to! :D