John and Kate plus eight minus one equals... who cares?

Help Support CattleToday:

Whoa there, partner! I think Bill was being tongue and cheek there, mostly. I happen to agree with him. I love my boys, but babies are no walk in the park. And the only people I know that have large families are rich folks, religious folks and folks who don't know any better. I could care less how many children one has but don't flock them around and expect everyone to feel sorry for you because you are so burdened. And yes, I feel sorry for those kids. Money can't buy happiness, and this goes to show it.

This whole thread was all in fun. Remember fun?

It's a lovely day. Have a good one.

Have never seen the show. Just appears to be a two-way exploitation for entertainment value.

I know exactly where Bill is coming from and I doubt he's referring to those large families who are responsible, hard working folks. Have seen very large families that never jumped on a government program or asked for handouts - ever. They just figured out how to make it work and I applaud them!!!!! Imagine a family of 14 that never once gets on a freebie program or advertises for handouts, and the parents are average wage earners. But they pull it all together as a unit. That's one heck of management job! :clap:

Then there are the irresponsible, freeloading, government sponsored leeches that just seem to just like cuddly babies and free money, in spite of all the childbearing pain. :mad:

Latest posts