IMAG0349.jpg
[/url][/img]

IMAG0335.jpg
[/url][/img]

IMAG0340.jpg
[/url][/img]

IMAG0331_1_.jpg
[/url][/img]

These are some of the pictures I got on my phone from my tour last weekend at JMS Herefords, that's MrVictorDomino's farm. The pictures aren't the greatest quality but I wanted to upload them for everyone to see. The animals looked really good and I wanted to thank Mr. Victor Domino for allowing me to come and tour the farm, see the animals, and learn from him about the victor domino bloodline.

Taurus":4y2oi4w5 said:
I don't think I ever seen a freckled faced Hereford before...I learned something new today!

What?? Something you, a friend, or a neighbor hasn't seen??? ;-) :lol: :cowboy:

A freckle face Hereford cow is usually a milk wagon. My best friends first cousin told me that while I was at my neighbors house.----------that and I've owned several.

Warrior2154":3jfv3dyl said:
IMAG0345_1_.jpg
[/url][/img]

IMAG0349.jpg
[/url][/img]

IMAG0335.jpg
[/url][/img]

IMAG0340.jpg
[/url][/img]

IMAG0331_1_.jpg
[/url][/img]

These are some of the pictures I got on my phone from my tour last weekend at JMS Herefords, that's MrVictorDomino's farm. The pictures aren't the greatest quality but I wanted to upload them for everyone to see. The animals looked really good and I wanted to thank Mr. Victor Domino for allowing me to come and tour the farm, see the animals, and learn from him about the victor domino bloodline.

Thanks for the compliments all. Really enjoyed visiting with Warrior. For reference, first picture of fall calvers with cow in the middle dam of the four year old bull in the fifth picture. second picture is a couple of twenty month old bulls, third picture weaned heifers on grass, fourth more cows.
DM

Latest posts