Jeffers

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
I ran by there today to pick up some Vac. and misc stuff. I wish money was no object cause I could spend a ton there. we also have Fuller Supply here in town that is smaller but carries panels, gates and handling equipment as well as vet supplies. I love these places.

Went to the Academy and another firearms store looking for tactical shotguns shells.
You can also spend a lot of money there.
That little compact Glock in .40 cal. is tempting to get for my bodyguard as it would fit well in her purse.
Didn't see much farm stuff in either store.
Didn't see the shells I wanted either.
No .223 to be had.
Business has been good for these stores.
Don't know Jeffers or Fullers.

Ryder":2jom9gud said:
Went to the Academy and another firearms store looking for tactical shotguns shells.
That little compact Glock in .40 cal. is tempting to get for my bodyguard as it would fit well in her purse.
No .223 to be had.

i have one (glock 27) - put bullets in, shoot! never jams (i shoot off the shelf remington ammo) and leaves a he[[ava calling card for any would be fool that needs it. nice gun!! i keep mine in a mormon bible with the center hollowed out. difference between 40 cal and 9 mm is night and day...

Ryder":165qmihw said:
No .223 to be had.

Same with the 5.7's. None to be had. Can't understand this myself since I'm told these are not lethal. Am considering buying up some kaiser blades and maybe a baseball bat or two. And some Ontario knives.

tsmaxx47":1wq2a37l said:
Ryder":1wq2a37l said:
No .223 to be had.

i have one (glock 27) - put bullets in, shoot! never jams (i shoot off the shelf remington ammo) and leaves a he[[ava calling card for any would be fool that needs it. nice gun!! i keep mine in a mormon bible with the center hollowed out. difference between 40 cal and 9 mm is night and day...
Thanks for the input.
Do you tote it to church, temple, or whatever in that bible?

Jogeephus":34q71x33 said:
Ryder":34q71x33 said:
No .223 to be had.

Same with the 5.7's. None to be had. Can't understand this myself since I'm told these are not lethal. Am considering buying up some kaiser blades and maybe a baseball bat or two. And some Ontario knives.
Maybe nunchucks will filll the bill.
Got some I will let go at a bargain price.
Guarranteed to put a knot on your head while trying to use them like Bruce Lee. :cry2:

Nah, I've found I'm too uncoordinated for numchuck things. I was quite surprised to even have children after owning a set. I'm reallly thinking on the kaiser blades but I don't know if a scythe wouldn't make a bolder statement. I wonder if you gotta have a permit to carry one of these things.

Jogeephus":asrbb63n said:
Nah, I've found I'm too uncoordinated for numchuck things. I was quite surprised to even have children after owning a set. I'm reallly thinking on the kaiser blades but I don't know if a scythe wouldn't make a bolder statement. I wonder if you gotta have a permit to carry one of these things.

You mean s slingblade?

A Kaiser Blade has a handle similar to a pickaxe handle and the wide blade juts straight down, with a bit of a J look to it. Billy Bob Thorton used it in Slingblade. I have one--haven't really found a good use for it yet.
Scythe is what is pictured carried by The Grim Reaper--it's a long version of a hand sickle which is just a "c" shape.
Pretty interesting sickle in "Abe Lincoln vs Zombies"--a quirky el cheapo movie by Asylum Productions. (released straight to DVD last year)

Ryder":z8eft8ks said:
No .223 to be had.

Ryder, Jeffers and Fuller are Livestock and Vet supply stores

They just opened a brand new Tractor Supply store 60miles east of us. Man o man was i disapointed by that place. Worst collection of cheap cr@p i have seen in a long time. Colo has Big R and Murdochs both of them are pretty high class operations with good or great quality products. TS looks like a Chinese discount store in comparison!

3waycross":229bq0ev said:
They just opened a brand new Tractor Supply store 60miles east of us. Man o man was i disapointed by that place. Worst collection of cheap cr@p i have seen in a long time. Colo has Big R and Murdochs both of them are pretty high class operations with good or great quality products. TS looks like a Chinese discount store in comparison!

most of there gates, panels are cheap quality. My daughter works at our local one. I buy some stuff from there mainly because I get a 15% discount. next time your there get them to give you a big blue book. it has everything they carry or have access to in it.

Yeah, Fuller's has some good quality stuff and they will even help you set the things up if you need help. They have even hand delivered medicines to me. I like their customer service, quality and selection.

Tractor supply is another walmart. I read years ago a female of the walmart clan bought into tsc. Went looking for jeans, same as walmart, $10 more! We had to buy a chicken block the girls like, so bought some cattle cubes as well since we were there. Only have our 2 steers. They wouldnt even touch it. We stopped at another feedstore nd blended the 2. They picked through it. Wont be buying any feed there again.

Latest posts