Jeds got it made.

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
I was lucky enough today to meet and have breakfast with Mr.and Mrs. Angus Cowman. They are as good as it gets, just salt of the earth people. It didn't take long for me to see why Jed brought them to the Delta. It was very obvious Mrs AC is the brains of that duo :lol: . Now I can't wait to get to the Delta and meet the rest of the crew.

Red Bull Breeder":q45skmk9 said:
Laurie and Brad are fine folks in my book.
Absolutely, I just wish they had more time so I could have had them here. He was driving 16 hours round trip to look at a horse and Jed gave em a total of 20 hours :lol: .

So let's do the math. What did they do with the remaining 4 hours?? ;-) Glad you got to meet them. One of these days I hope to meet them and many others

hooknline":1g4zgsrt said:
Ouachita":1g4zgsrt said:
hooknline":1g4zgsrt said:
That was pretty generous of him. That's a whole 2 hours each way!
I'm sure jed did not give them privilege to his private jet.

Not with Ac behind the wheel
It's called a yoke. You know that hook. It's a common problem with aircraft; a loose nut behind the yoke.

jedstivers":1lwlobip said:
Ouachita":1lwlobip said:
hooknline":1lwlobip said:
That was pretty generous of him. That's a whole 2 hours each way!
I'm sure jed did not give them privilege to his private jet.
Didn't want horse be nice in it. They brought an old ugly OK nag back.

Would you mind posting a picture of that trailer you pull behind the Lear?

jedstivers":3h64s903 said:
Isomade":3h64s903 said:
Red Bull Breeder":3h64s903 said:
Laurie and Brad are fine folks in my book.
Absolutely, I just wish they had more time so I could have had them here. He was driving 16 hours round trip to look at a horse and Jed gave em a total of 20 hours :lol: .
Your generosity knows no boundaries. :nod:

Isomade":28bmxin6 said:
I was lucky enough today to meet and have breakfast with Mr.and Mrs. Angus Cowman. They are as good as it gets, just salt of the earth people. It didn't take long for me to see why Jed brought them to the Delta. It was very obvious Mrs AC is the brains of that duo :lol: . Now I can't wait to get to the Delta and meet the rest of the crew.
Now I think Mrs AC is a great woman but to say she is the brains of the duo is a maybe.
First she did marry him so that questions the brains a little.
Second it sure dont take a lot to be the brains of that couple. hahaha

kenny thomas":x3x9hrm5 said:
Isomade":x3x9hrm5 said:
Now I think Mrs AC is a great woman but to say she is the brains of the duo is a maybe.
First she did marry him so that questions the brains a little.
Second it sure dont take a lot to be the brains of that couple. hahaha
Dang Kenny. That's right next to putting something like "old" on a cake :lol2:

I think that is awesome !!!!!!!!!!! SO glad to hear when CT members finally get to meet each other and their families in person . If things ever slow down here I plan on doing a lot of travelling so all of you be prepared to get a call from me saying I am driving through your area and am stopping by .

We were blessed to spend time with 3waycross and his beautiful wife this summer , had a amazing time and will treasure it forever !

Life is supposed to slow down a little when you get older right ,,,, why is it mine is getting more chaotic and busy .. :help:

I am glad I got to meet Isom he is a real nice guy who has a beautiful (but blind) wife and she has some good looking youngins that she lets Isom call his,just wish we would of got to meet them also
I wish we would of had time to seen his place and meet his wife and kids but maybe next time Jed will let me have a couple more hrs ;-) ;-)

We enjoyed our visit and am looking forward to the next time

also I have got to talk to his wife and get the TRUE story on how they met for the first time :lol: :lol:

Latest posts