Jeanne - Simme Valley

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jeanne !!!!!!!!!! :bday:

Just to let you know that we all are thinking of you , and we hope you are having a very happy birthday . Hopefully you can remember all of the birthdays and happy occasions you celebrated with your late husband with a smile and a full heart . :heart:

Wishing you good health and happiness and many more bdays to come . :tiphat:

You guys/gals are AWESOME!!! Makes me feel guilty I haven't been on here FOREVER!
Yes, it's starting to feel like spring and it may actually come! We still have some snow along the edges of the woods/hedge rows, but ground is drying out quickly. We spread 8 ton of fertilizer today. For those who don't know, my nephew Phil from Rhode Island is now living with me. He came to help for the 60 day calving season. I didn't think I would be able to stand having someone in the house that long, but he is easy to have around and such awesome help. He used to live with Ken & I during the summers when he was a young teenager. Turns out those summers were the best time of his life & he is as happy as a pig in sh!t!!! He is great with the cattle and a GOOD COOK!!! You gals can appreciate that!
So, life on the farm continues. I thought I would cut back to around 30-35 head, but I'm not going to now. I did cut back, culling hard - got 52 head now, but will be selling several in the Gettysburg Stars & Stripes.
Again, thanks a bunch & I will definately try to take the time to get on here. (Robert let me know you guys had posted).

Glad you got some good help Jeanne, and glad you didn't have to down size to much. Keep up the good work, and keep on truckin.

Belated

.♥.•*¨`*•. . . •*¨`*•.¸•*¨`*•. (¯`♥´¯) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNE!!! (¯`♥´¯) .•*¨`*•. . . •*¨`*•.¸.•*¨`*•.♥.

Latest posts