Jaydill

Help Support CattleToday:

ffamom

Reaction score
What did you think of the Simbrahs at the McKinney show today? I didn't get to go :(

I didn't get to see many. :( I stayed for a little while. The one heifer I saw (that I'm pretty sure was a Simbrah) was a real pretty girl. I sure wish I could've seen a class to judge her up against, though. I also saw (what I'm also pretty sure was) a Simbrah steer and he was real nice. Already thickening out and such. Sorry I can't give you too much information! I didn't get to see much. There's another show up there next Saturday I'll hopefully be heading up to so we'll see how that goes.

Jay

TheBullLady":2si1hcet said:
Don't forget.. SESA is coming up the first part of September! Should be some nice Simbrah's there! :cboy:
Ooh. Where will that be held? I sure would like to go out and see that if it's not during school.

Jay

Jay, it is Saturday Sept. 2nd at the Washington Co. fairgrounds in Brenham. The open show is at 9:00 am with the jr. futurity at 1:00 pm. The SESA Breedbuilder VIII sale is at 5:00 pm...there should be some really nice Simbrah's there & nice cattle in the sale. You should try to be there!!!

Latest posts