Jackson

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Anyone here going to, or showing at, the Dixie National?

I'm not, but my dad and brother are taking part of our show string out there next weekend.

Ryan

We're not showing this year, but have a lot of neighbors who have their cattle there. Hope to get by on Monday morning to see the steer show. Those animals are awesome. And our county usually has several animals in the Dixie National Sale of Champions, would like to go see that also, but depends on how my work schedule goes.

I always love going to Jackson. I wish I could go, but someone has to stay home and take care of the place.

What breeds will your neighbors be showing there?

Ryan

Ryan":20esnkh4 said:
I always love going to Jackson. I wish I could go, but someone has to stay home and take care of the place.

Ryan

I was slated to go but the 20 foot stock trailer was filled to the brim with my youngest son's stuff. He and his old lady apparently had a falling out (she was cheating or something) so she moved out and he could not afford the rent at the place he was at. So daddy had to go rescue him. Otherwise I was all set to go but could not due to this obligation.

Our county did pretty good again this year. Had 2 steers, 1 goat and a pig in the Sale of Champions. :D

cowman30":16jdaxp4 said:
Ryan":16jdaxp4 said:

Ryan

I was slated to go but the 20 foot stock trailer was filled to the brim with my youngest son's stuff. He and his old lady apparently had a falling out (she was cheating or something) so she moved out and he could not afford the rent at the place he was at. So daddy had to go rescue him. Otherwise I was all set to go but could not due to this obligation.

Which breed were you going to show?

KNERSIE":2it8oa7b said:
cowman30":2it8oa7b said:
Ryan":2it8oa7b said:

Ryan

Which breed were you going to show?

A Gelbvieh heifer and a limflex heifer.

HerefordSire":y1pklm7g said:
I think he was wanting for you to say Salers.

Why would I show that breed. I have never owned them and never will. Why is everyone mistaking me for someone else? This is getting to weird.

Latest posts