Ivomec+

Help Support CattleToday:

bwranch

Reaction score
This is not an ad, just a little neighborly information for spring workups. American Livestock has Ivomec + injectable 2X500 ml for $369.95. That's more than $50 less per 500 ml than I can get it for locally. Shipping is free.

Lee

bwranch":1ra5j243 said:
This is not an ad, just a little neighborly information for spring workups. American Livestock has Ivomec + injectable 2X500 ml for $369.95. That's more than $50 less per 500 ml than I can get it for locally. Shipping is free.

Lee

you can get it comparably priced at other places as well... jeffers, valley vet, etc

jt

I would keep shopping. My vet can get it cheaper than that and he marks everything up 200 %.

Scotty

Medic24":3ml7nw54 said:
We started using the offbrand ivermectin that Jeffers offers at 99.95 for 5 liters. this past fall. seems that the active ingredients are the same as name brand.......hope so anyway.

The last two years I have been using the same. Got the same results. All good. My wife works for my vet and she told me the other day they got name brand cheaper that nthe generic. Will get back who the supplier is.

Scotty

i use cydectin if i do worm because it doesn't harm the dung beetles which keep the horn fly population down considerably. guy that ran the test station for northern mo. claimed he used to worm every year once or twice. then he figured it was costing a lot of money & only had 4 or 5 cows that were actually thin, the others build imunity to the worms so he culled the cows that were thin & quit worming

Latest posts