It's Friday...

Help Support CattleToday:

Take some air with you Jogee, and don't forget the fuel, oil, spare parts, water.........and I hope the ac works.

1982vett":29n01yqz said:
Take some air with you Jogee, and don't forget the fuel, oil, spare parts, water.........and I hope the ac works.

See. After all the prepreations, ya forgot the toolbox.., :lol:

Been so busy I didn't even know it was Friday, much less the 13th. Started out right, I am sitting here waiting on a parts delivery truck. Seems my truck battery decided to expire sometime between 1 and seven this morning. Should have known something was up. Maybe I should go back to bed.

TexasBred":3kauvr43 said:
1982vett":3kauvr43 said:
... the 13th.
Just another day in paradise.....105 degrees and 50% humidity. :cry2:
im not superstitious,,, but i did break my leg on friday the 13th years ago.... but it involved horses and cattle so really didnt matter what day it was
:cowboy:

Friday the 13th people say streer clear of Black cats...well what if you live with one....mine has never bought me bad luck...just goes to show it is only in the mind of the person.

Friday the 13th was a good day here. Half an hour ago it was still 95 degrees. A cool front is pushing in with thunderstorms and the temp has already dropped to 78. I think we are finally done with the 100's. Woo hoo! :banana:

Great day for me cause my doctor called me at 4:50 and told me I don't have leukemia after all. He had me going there for a few days but the third test was the charm. :banana:

Jogeephus":j65zpr2v said:
Great day for me cause my doctor called me at 4:50 and told me I don't have leukemia after all. He had me going there for a few days but the third test was the charm. :banana:
That's good Jo, I have two friends with it a lost a uncle 30 years ago to it.

jedstivers":2evfp2mt said:
Jogeephus":2evfp2mt said:
That's good Jo, I have two friends with it a lost a uncle 30 years ago to it.

Sorry to hear that. My doctor's concern over two blood tests was rather contagious and I began to worry a bit. Thankfully it was just bad timing between some injuries and the blood tests.