Its decided-

Help Support CattleToday:

I had to look up what those were.... OMG I think alot of people would become addicted to them very easily too. :nod:

Usually do make both, I still prefer peanut butter balls, you can make albino oreo balls by using white oreos and dipping them in white chocolate or almond bark.

We have made a few hundred peanut butter balls in the last two weeks but I wonder now if I can crumble up some oreo cookies and mix them in the peanut butter. Guess that will be tomorrow nights chore.

Angus Cowman":1vdmqi1g said:
kenny thomas":1vdmqi1g said:
We have made a few hundred peanut butter balls in the last two weeks but I wonder now if I can crumble up some oreo cookies and mix them in the peanut butter. Guess that will be tomorrow nights chore.
Don't know why anyone would want to ruin good Oreos with peanut butter
Agreed, AC.

Okay you guys say they are great and suggest peanut butter, which I love. But I don't get out much, so I have never heard of these, I could look the recipe up..... but hey this is the recipe board.... any help :p :p

Thanks,
Alan

One stick of melted butter, box of confectionary sugar(maybe spelled wrong but you know what it is), and 8oz of peanut butter. Mix together and make into small balls. Dip into hot melted chocolate. Place on wax paper, let cool and eat.

i dont see why you couldnt mix the peanut butter and oreos together before you dip them in the chocolate. a plain ol oreo cookie dipped in peanut butter is something else!

take a package of oreos and chop them up in a food chopper upper.
mix with a package of cream cheese.
roll into balls.
freeze or chill (not sure why this is necessary)
dip in molten chocolate
put em on wax paper.
and viola.

Beefy, many many times when I used to buy oreo cookies, I found Oreo cookie crumbs in the peanut butter jar where someone had been dunking them.. :???: I make chocolate chip peanut butter cookies quite often.

A few time I found cookie "floaters" in the milk jug and that is when you know what hit the fan and I had to teach someone some manners.. :lol:

The peanut butter balls sound like what we make and call Buckeyes, as the look like buckeye seeds. But boy are they good.

pretty much anything covered in chocolate is good with me. I don't like peanut butter by itself, but love Reese's peanut butter cups.
Those oreo balls are really good and easy to make, lots of variations out there.

Latest posts