1 diced onion
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 tablespoon capers
Angel hair pasta
Parmesian Cheese
Asiago Cheese
Fresh Basil

Cooking Instructions

In a dutch oven type of pan, sear each side of roast at 100% heat with salt, onion powder, black pepper and olive oil. After sides are seared, reduce temperature to 30%. Add marsala cooking wine, diced tomato, diced onion, cilantro, capers, and garlic. Cover and cook for 30 minutes.

After this has cooked for 30 minutes, remove roast and cut into bite sized pieces or thin strips. With roast still removed from uncovered pan, increase temperature fo 75% and continue cooking for 10 - 15 minutes until most of liquid has evaporated from mixture. Reduce heat back to 30%, add roast back into pan, stir and cook for 5 more minutes.

Serve
Serve roast over angel hair pasta with parmesian and asiago cheese and a sprinkle of fresh basil.

Your cooking times may vary depending on how well you want your meat cooked.

Where'd you find the Marsala? I looked high and low last Christmas for some. Went all the way to Dublin thinking there'd be some at Krogers or the Shamrock Liquor store for sure and still no luck.

ga. prime":1av6i3q9 said:
Where'd you find the Marsala? I looked high and low last Christmas for some. Went all the way to Dublin thinking there'd be some at Krogers or the Shamrock Liquor store for sure and still no luck.

You can find it here in Krogers or Food Lion. Don't look in the wine section of the store, look at the cooking vinegar/wine section. If you can't find any, let me know and I'll get you some.

Latest posts