It doesn't get much better than this.

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S

Reaction score
Leaning on the barbed wire fence in front on my house, watching some of my cows grazing in fresh green grass that's tickling their bellies, drinking a cold bottle of beer, and waiting on my sister to pick us up to meet some friends to have Mexican food for supper. Life is good.

Named'em Tamed'em":wttrfrlv said:
Sounds like your doing just fine!

I bet the Mex food is different down there in Texas compared to up here in the Great Northwest.

Enjoy!

You're probably right. I had Mexican food in North Dakota once. God-awful doesn't begin to describe it.

That does sound good!
I am heading over to the Embryologist for the 3rd day of FSH shots on my cow. (Setting her up for her final flush. She is pushing 14 yrs.) We usually sit and watch the sun set with a cold beer in the evenings together. :)

Sounds good. I sat on my 4wheeler earlier in the middle of my cows watching them graze and watching the calves play.

Named'em Tamed'em":3ejtnl34 said:
Sounds like your doing just fine!

I bet the Mex food is different down there in Texas compared to up here in the Great Northwest.

Enjoy!

They get Tex Mex and yes it's very good. You get Mexican Mex and it's OK but I like New Mexico,Colorado, Texas mex a lot better.

Rafter S":tkdw9jah said:
branguscowgirl":tkdw9jah said:
That does sound good.

It was. I had pork enchiladas and a chicken flauta.

Tex-Mex rules.. I ate at Leo's (gone now) that did the Tres Hombres meal. It was OK. Houston and all around Tejas is tops for food of many colors.

1288304885-tres_hombres_.jpg

0504_LIST_history_leos-300x244.jpg

You are living the dream life Rafter.

Latest posts