Inyati! Remember what I said about our barn swallows?

Help Support CattleToday:

We will see how Farmer's Almanac fares against NOAA this winter.

Last 2 years, NOAA was way off base for my state.
Looks like they are hedging their bets this year, giving most of the country a 50/50 chance of being "normal" or equal chances of being colder or wetter than "normal". In other words, all that $$$$$ they spend and they don't have a clue.
You have to click on the 3 month period you are interested in: Oct/Nov/Dec---Jan/Feb/Mar etc
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/p ... _class.php

My friends indoor/outdoor cat is bringing mice inside and stashing them under her washer/dryer. He is 5 years old and has never done this before.. I think he's putting a store by for the winter.. :shock:

houstoncutter":3t95v7di said:
I have trees that are all ready starting to have leaf color change....Very early for this part of SE Texas

I am also they are even all falling off. The limbs are falling as well.
The hummingbirds are starting to swarm here getting ready to go to Mexico, they are a month early.

Caustic Burno":1pizzura said:
houstoncutter":1pizzura said:
I have trees that are all ready starting to have leaf color change....Very early for this part of SE Texas

I am also they are even all falling off. The limbs are falling as well.
The hummingbirds are starting to swarm here getting ready to go to Mexico, they are a month early.

Probably looking for a cooler wetter place..... :D

greybeard":2pqrngk4 said:
We will see how Farmer's Almanac fares against NOAA this winter.

Last 2 years, NOAA was way off base for my state.
Looks like they are hedging their bets this year, giving most of the country a 50/50 chance of being "normal" or equal chances of being colder or wetter than "normal". In other words, all that $$$$$ they spend and they don't have a clue.
You have to click on the 3 month period you are interested in: Oct/Nov/Dec---Jan/Feb/Mar etc
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/p ... _class.php

Looks like the Almanac hit the target.

Latest posts