interesting study on spiders

Help Support CattleToday:

Not even going to watch it. I live by the motto that the bigger the spider, the less damage they can do you. Do not attempt to dissuade me. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

melking":3bij2wp8 said:
Not even going to watch it. I live by the motto that the bigger the spider, the less damage they can do you. Do not attempt to dissuade me. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

I have one phobia and it is spiders.
You throw a spider on me and I am going to run, cry and shyt down my leg.
Now when I get cleaned up and through crying we are going to fight that is a given.
I got bit by a brown recluse as a teenager and thought my arm was going to rot off before it got well.
Had pain and trouble with that arm for years after. They have my attention.
The only good spider is a dead one.

M5farm":8rb02zwd said:
Aaron":8rb02zwd said:
That was good. :)
Aaron did you notice the credits? Canadian . I've watched it 3 times and it it seems to get funnier every time.

Yeah, I noticed. Probably made during the winter when everyone up here has way too much time on their hands.

Caustic Burno":3fo6znk4 said:
melking":3fo6znk4 said:

I have one phobia and it is spiders.
You throw a spider on me and I am going to run, cry and shyt down my leg.
Now when I get cleaned up and through crying we are going to fight that is a given.
I got bit by a brown recluse as a teenager and thought my arm was going to rot off before it got well.
Had pain and trouble with that arm for years after. They have my attention.
The only good spider is a dead one.
I hate em too. But Caustic, you just gave me my first giggle of the day..... :lol2:

my wife has just been bitten for the second time by a brown recluse....spent the day at the doctor with her Monday and she goes back Tomorrow....Doctor is optomistic...wife is so down in the dumps that she is ready to give up.....

there-was-a-spider-i-panicked.jpg

Sorry pdf, I hope she feels better soon. Those things are bad news.

But that video was hilarious - best laugh I've had in awhile. Thanks M5.

I'm downloading it, this puter doesn't play youtube, so I'll see what it's all about when I get home..

I am not a fan of spiders in general, but we have some around here that are really interesting, they're Jumping spiders, and watching them hunt is amazing, they stalk a fly like a cat stalks a bird, and in the wink of an eye they're on top of it... you also never find them in the house, which goes a long way to helping me like them! They're also very observant, and will turn to look at you, and are really alert... After all, they do have 8 eyes too