Interesting note:

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Found on my wife's window while she shopped at Walmart in Sanford, home of the trayvon case.

photo-140.jpg

photo-141.jpg

id be careful of that....either way...you wife carry..at least some pepper spray..someone noticed something..thats not really good

She's a hot blond packing some mean fire in the form of 9mm gold dots. She can handle herself.

So where does the Treyvon case stand at the moment? Attorneys still slopping at the trough or what?

Defense is got a motion to get all of he dead thugs school records and juvi records to show a pattern of behavior. Stand your ground hearing should be in early spring.

hooknline":3hg0hwt6 said:
She's a hot blond packing some mean fire in the form of 9mm gold dots. She can handle herself.

thats good man..times aint what they used to be

dieselbeef":2m25qzel said:
hooknline":2m25qzel said:

No they aren't. But then again I have a Romney yard sign I put in the back window of my truck and drive thru Sanford looking for trouble twice a day. So far no real takers. A couple of pretenders though.

Sounds to me like someone appreciated her having the sticker. Obama stickers are very very rare here in coal country. Many, many, many jobs lost here in the last 2 years.
I have a nice S&W governor that shoots the 45/410. 410 is hard to trace. :lol2: :lol2:

Deepsouth":3ji53ipb said:
Are there that few Romney signs down there that someone would notice it and make a note?
There's plenty of them around. I don't know what sparked the author to write the note.

hooknline":mm89ehrd said:
Deepsouth":mm89ehrd said:
Are there that few Romney signs down there that someone would notice it and make a note?
There's plenty of them around. I don't know what sparked the author to write the note.

hooknline":mm89ehrd said:

kenny thomas":38m17mz3 said:
Obama stickers are very very rare here in coal country. Many, many, many jobs lost here in the last 2 years.

Come on out to C'ville...lots of Obama-Biden signs and stickers...come on up to my area...many, many Romney-Ryan signs, with pockets of Obama signs. Other areas I've been through have a mix. In Albemarle county many of the folks who have/had Romney signs, the signs have been vandalized as have the people's yards. Back in 2008 lots of the folks who had Mcain stickers had their cars keyed and the signs in the yards trashed along with the yards.

I know in my area "things" are heating up.

Katherine

I guess I dont understand why she would be brave to wear it at Wally world?

The Wally World in Sanford is in a dark area of town where because of the treyvon bs there's a pretty obvious racial tension still

hooknline":km3mb3dh said:
dieselbeef":km3mb3dh said:
hooknline":km3mb3dh said:

No they aren't. But then again I have a Romney yard sign I put in the back window of my truck and drive thru Sanford looking for trouble twice a day. So far no real takers. A couple of pretenders though.

I realize I have an old man mentality, but unless it was first initiated by others, curious as to what type of trouble a mature adult with be looking for. Learned the hard way years ago, if just seeking a confrontation they're always out there.

fitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts