Interesting if True.

Help Support CattleToday:

The Federal justise system allows 54 days a year possible good time. 10 year sentence you will do 81/2 years. Federal system also has mandatory sentences. Deals made before a case ever gets to court is what needs to end. More armed people taking care of the problem there selfs will bypass the court system.

Red Bull Breeder":1avxq38u said:
The Federal justise system allows 54 days a year possible good time. 10 year sentence you will do 81/2 years. Federal system also has mandatory sentences. Deals made before a case ever gets to court is what needs to end. More armed people taking care of the problem there selfs will bypass the court system.

The problem then is some left leaning group like JJ's wil pressure the DA to file on you.
About 95% of the DA's in this country need to be run out of town on a rail.

highgrit":3g5jqvge said:
I didn't think you could get gain time or be paroled if you had a death sentence??

Don't see how you could but sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.

I know two people here in Georgia who have killed people, stood trial, convicted, and have never seen the inside of a prison and are out walking the streets. Actually saw the judge at lunch today who arranged the deal for one of the murderers. Seems like he and the district attorney liked this boy's father who was their golfing buddy. FBI later took both of them down on theft, mis-use of power and several other things. When the dust settled a few years later he had the charges dropped - in spite of his pleading guilty - and he is now getting his full retirement from the gov't.

There is another two who they are talking about letting out. Killed my wife's friend and another boy. Of course all they did was molest them, rub peanut butter all over them, tied them to a fireant bed and let the ants feast on them. When they got bored with that they doused them with gasoline and burnt them alive. They were saying they had done their time. Had reformed. Found Jesus, yada yada yada. Now they are considering letting them out but they assure us if they do they will never be able to come back to my county but they will be free to live in yours.

Color me stupid but I don't understand this type stuff.

The victims need to have rights, and a say in the penalty. We the people are going to have to step up and take care of some of these bad guys. One of these days the criminals are going to be treated like criminals. If they would of treated our children like that, they would be meeting the devil about the time they found the door. We need to get tough on crime in this country.

highgrit":1mnxhoi9 said:
The victims need to have rights, and a say in the penalty. We the people are going to have to step up and take care of some of these bad guys. One of these days the criminals are going to be treated like criminals. If they would of treated our children like that, they would be meeting the devil about the time they found the door. We need to get tough on crime in this country.

First we got to get rid of the vipers (lawyers).
They are the ones writing the laws.
Small conflict of interest there.

Caustic Burno":3n0dmtjz said:
highgrit":3n0dmtjz said:

Why are you offending snakes?

Dun the only thing I could come with I disliked more is spiders, just didn't have the same ring to it.

Maybe we should require all lawyers to have the IQ of Isom, that way we could send them on snipe hunt's.

Approximately 7 to 8 years ago, there were two ex-cons that were traveling through here. One picked the other up on as a hitchhiker. They were out in the middle of no where Oklahoma and pulled off the highway and picked a house to rob. Killed a babysitter and shot a mother of two kids, 3 times. They were caught cause the mother stole their truck after being shot and flagged down help.

It wasn't a assault rifle they used. They had a muzzle loader pistol and a .22 caliber pistol.

The one that did the shooting was suppose to still be in jail for another 10 years on a 25 year sentence. The accomplice stated that the murderer told him after the event, he had killed 35 other people in the past as he stuck the gun to the accomplices head.

The problem could be solved very easily. If you commit the crime, you do the time. If you murder in cold blood, you die. If we don't have the facility to house them, stick them in the desert Mexico style.

Caustic Burno":1wxfgdq6 said:

I agree, a major problem is with attorneys. Every other occupation has attorneys design their regulations and penalties. Why should we let attorney's design their own. There is very little you can hang one of the worthless rats on. And there are plenty of worthless ones out there.

I shouldn't start in on this subject or I'll never stop. I had one that wouldn't do his job, so I ended up researching enough and doing it for him. He charged me for him to read the work I did that he wasn't doing. Then he changed the wording to something totally wrong. I told him I didn't ask him to change anything, I told him to send the dang document. Then he charged me to change it back to my original wording. I fired the #@$%##@ when I got the statement but he took it out of the retainer he had and there wasn't anything I could do at that point but probably end up in jail. SOB robbed me in broad day light with a paper trail of evidence, and you can't touch them.... legally. Guess that is why there are friends in low places.

maybe notice to someone should go out if someone buys 6,000 rounds of ammo on a website. That nut in CO bought that much from a place in MO, I would think someone may have wondered what a guy would be using that much ammo for, but maybe common sense has gone.

GMN":h89bsqt8 said:
maybe notice to someone should go out if someone buys 6,000 rounds of ammo on a website. That nut in CO bought that much from a place in MO, I would think someone may have wondered what a guy would be using that much ammo for, but maybe common sense has gone.

I have a bigger question. Why did home land security purchase 450 million bullets? That is 75 thousand times more than the nut in CO. I think someone needs to answer the question, don't you?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-is- ... t-bullets/

GMN":37920gov said:
6000 rounds isn't that much, you burn through it fast.

jedstivers":v63bg4wo said:
GMN":v63bg4wo said:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :cowboy:

3waycross":5tlnmksv said:
jedstivers":5tlnmksv said:
GMN":5tlnmksv said:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :cowboy:
Ditto that.
Why would 6,000 rounds be a problem.
You do know why the 2nd amendment was put in???

Latest posts