Interesting bit of hypocrasy I think

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
So they think it is unconstitutional for voters to be required to show proof of identity prior to voting. So what's up with this batman? More discrimination?

Photo-ID.jpg

I guess its ok to force people to have one to march in the street but not ok when selecting the leaders of our country :???:

"Do you know your bus number, marshalls and bus captains".............looks like they're having to go around finding folks to participate and bus them in.

This is in the South. Of course the need for identification on the person is only required for those that aren't a WASP. Which brings up another question; Why the "special" need for identification during this event? Is there an automatic expectation that the participants will all be stopped and questioned just for walking together?

gimpyrancher":2l1hz970 said:
This is in the South. Of course the need for identification on the person is only required for those that aren't a WASP. Which brings up another question; Why the "special" need for identification during this event? Is there an automatic expectation that the participants will all be stopped and questioned just for walking together?
Being NAACP I figured the only I.D. you needed was to be "colored". (Is that racist)??

gimpyrancher":30bx29ys said:

I haven't a clue why, especially when they were demonstrating against having to have a valid proof of identification to vote. Seems pretty screwed up to me too. Almost like they have some ulterior motive for not wanting to have id's to cast their vote(s).

Latest posts