Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime

Reaction score
05-1.jpg

OP
ga.prime

ga.prime

Reaction score
In hindsight, I may have gotten a little bit annoying maybe even obnoxious with this thread. Geez, that's never happened before! :lol2:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Don't know about that but I do wonder why you want to set such rigid goals on yourself. Of course with the fall color coming on you might want to start by taking a trip to the Banning Mill's zip line park. 70 mph horizontally through the trees isn't as exciting as coming in vertically at 20 mph but its still pretty exciting. IMO

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

OP
ga.prime

ga.prime

Reaction score
That looks like fun. What stops you at the end? That girl in the second pic looks like she's heading for a pile of rocks at about a 30 degree angle.

john250

Reaction score
I've never been keen about bashing my skull in a fall.
Are they strapped to the rollers? I hope. Remember all those movies where the cablecar stops halfway across the miles deep chasm? That's me. I don't need to be flying around on cables (over rocks).

Ryder

Reaction score
john250 said:
I've never been keen about bashing my skull in a fall.
Are they strapped to the rollers? I hope. Remember all those movies where the cablecar stops halfway across the miles deep chasm? That's me. I don't need to be flying around on cables (over rocks).[/quote]

John's mama didn't raise no fool. :nod: :nod:

curtis

Reaction score
I used to take a dolly (roller) and put it on the center phase of a 3 phase line and ride to the next power pole.
Sometimes i would stop in mid span an have to cat walk on the neutral wire to get there, but i was young, working and having fun.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
ga.prime":mpj2lbub said:
That looks like fun. What stops you at the end? That girl in the second pic looks like she's heading for a pile of rocks at about a 30 degree angle.

Barring the cable breaking its really safe. The girl in the second picture is at the bottom of the cable sag and is going about 50 mph but from there its an uphill run for about 100 ft which slows you down as you lose momentum before you get to the platform. Whoever laid out the course really did their homework. Great fun and lots of history. First papermill in Georgia and a few other things.

Latest posts