I'm Back

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
After a 17 day vacation in the swamp of Coastal North Carolina on a 31,000 acre fire I am home and ready to read what I have missed. 105 heat index with 60% humidity, Copperheads, cottonmouths, gators, bears, smoke, dirt, dust, ticks, chiggers and all other assorted bad things. Next time I want to go to West Texas, at least the humidity is low.
Tried to do online on my phone but many areas I could not even text much less get online. What have I missed?

Glad you are back safe. Had I known your location I could have sent you some pork ribs ..... unless of course this would be offencive to the NC forest service. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

kenny thomas":25e9ur7x said:
After a 17 day vacation in the swamp of Coastal North Carolina on a 31,000 acre fire I am home and ready to read what I have missed. 105 heat index with 60% humidity, Copperheads, cottonmouths, gators, bears, smoke, dirt, dust, ticks, chiggers and all other assorted bad things. Next time I want to go to West Texas, at least the humidity is low.
Tried to do online on my phone but many areas I could not even text much less get online. What have I missed?

Corn market is bi-polar. Cattle market is wildly optomistic. Same old same old. The weather sucks, of course.

kenny thomas":mx9q65jy said:
Heck no, they did feed us good with a lot of meat in the meals. Kinda tired of vienna sausage though. :lol2:

Its worse than ever here in TX. We're hurting something fierce. Cactus is dying. 30 mile radius around us doesn't look near as bad, but it is bad all over. We've really ticked off Maw Nature it seems.

If you ever get out this way, I'll buy you a rib eye or cook it up myself.

Wish I had known you were over there
I could have thought of you as I was gaging on the smoke waaaaaaay over here.

Had one day that was sooo bad that at my Daughters horse lesson we were lucky to not have any of the girls get hurt.
It came in so fast and thick it triggered a flight or fight response in well broke horses. We gave up quick on finishing the lesson but getting the horses unsaddled and put up was a night mare.

Glad you are back home safe- and Thanks

Glad to hear your home safe and sound....and by the way
EmoticonHappyBDay.gif

Latest posts