If...

Help Support CattleToday:

Not sure I would change anything as I can't complain how things have worked out so far.
I have been extremely lucky in my life.
Like some have said, if you change something in the past maybe it changes the now or the future.

nothing....I would likely be just as stupid the second time around as the first time and make just as many bone headed moves...

but all in all I have had a decent life....been lucky in health and never lucky in wealth...I'll take that any day.

Can anybody relate to this song? Think I wasted a good lot of time in my younger years :oops:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/vtArnz5qt4o[/youtube]

Gone to college earlier than I did and not spent so much time in crap jobs going nowhere.

I love my life, but looking back, I wish I had been smarter with money. I've wasted too much money on too many stupid things that didn't bring me any real joy in the long run.

True Grit Farms said:
From what I've learned money doesn't mean anything if your not healthy enough to spend it doing what you want. Do every thing you can when you can.
I think doing every thing when I could ,while I could.. is why I ain't healthy..

I'd save some from when I worked in college. Nothing crazy, but I would have invested it in mutual funds.

Latest posts