If you have a heart, you just feel for these farmers

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: :lol: Yup I have a similar problem, I planted a bunch of money trees a while back and the last 8 years there has been a freeze on the market. Besides that every year it seem as soon as I see a crop something eats them up before I can get my hand on anything.

The sad part is a large percentage of the population will believe the story, if the kids do not know where milk comes from they will believe this story,

It is boom time here in Arkansas. I hate to take advantage of those in NC because of the hurricane and all the rain, but our marshmallow crop is great this year and prices are higher than I remember.

HDRider":5i3j7rdx said:
It is boom time here in Arkansas. I hate to take advantage of those in NC because of the hurricane and all the rain, but our marshmallow crop is great this year and prices are higher than I remember.
:x
So, you're the reason it cost so much for the marshmallows I'll see on my desserts later today..exploiting a shortage in times like this is known as price gouging and I hope the Marshmallow Enforcement Agency comes down you guys like you like a ton of sweet potatoes. RELEASE THE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE HOUNDS!!! :mad:

greybeard":33k1at1g said:
HDRider":33k1at1g said:
:x
So, you're the reason it cost so much for the marshmallows I'll see on my desserts later today..exploiting a shortage in times like this is known as price gouging and I hope the Marshmallow Enforcement Agency comes down you guys like you like a ton of sweet potatoes. RELEASE THE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE HOUNDS!!! :mad:
I'm sorry my good fortune is such a hardship on you at this time of the year. I'm just a man trying to making a living. I just take the prices I get at the mallow barn and try to be happy with them.

That's downright Deplorable. Accumulating personal wealth off the hard earned $$ of the poor working class immigrant mallow pickers working for pennies/day. :roll: Down with the Bourgeoisie and Up with Proletariat! It's a known fact too, that mallows are a nothing more than a gateway commodity; this, is how it starts--the strangle hold of control....leading to the use of and dependence on protein substances such as high priced cuts of beef that everyman can ill afford.
Boycott Arkansas marshmallows!!!

:banana:

If you guys that are pizz at Arkansas mellow crop decide to go and burn a few orchards make sure you take plenty of chocolate and graham crackers.

Latest posts