If you could blow 30 Bucks!

Help Support CattleToday:

30 bucks in fuel and go for a ride with no intentions or direction. 20 or so minutes later I guess I'd have to turn around and head home.

Been a pretty long time since I just got in the truck and went for a ride with no particular place to go. Does/did anybody else do that.

LRTX1":7hdchorx said:
I just got in the truck and went for a ride with no particular place to go. Does/did anybody else do that.

I havent did that since regular gas was 87 cents a gallon... Now if the trucks running wherever I go has to have a purpose.

LRTX1":10r08b5c said:
30 bucks in fuel and go for a ride with no intentions or direction. 20 or so minutes later I guess I'd have to turn around and head home.

Been a pretty long time since I just got in the truck and went for a ride with no particular place to go. Does/did anybody else do that.

Do it all the time, will do it this afternoon if it aint raining . I'm usually in the jeep and just riding a looking with no purpose. It does get 20mpg though

LRTX1":dqvho56i said:

No, but I do own a small block of citrus that's thirty miles away that is managed by a guy that farms close by. I go there about once a month and can tell you all about every backroad in between here and there for about ten miles off of the direct route in between here and there. My wife want's to sell it as everything else is close by but it's the only place we own that relieves stress instead of creating it.

Sunfish":1p6fmloe said:
Get drunk, sleep in my own vomit and wake up with a hooker

no need for a hooker go to a bar get a few drinks wait till closing time you can get a ugly scragler for free that no one else picked up and you wont know the difference until you wake up. :cowboy: :hide:

jrn28":3ly2pmmn said:
Sunfish":3ly2pmmn said:
Get drunk, sleep in my own vomit and wake up with a hooker
All that for thirty bucks is a deal, sign me up for one aswell.
The drunk part is where all the money goes. Sleeping in puke is free and waking up next to a hooker is not the part that they charge for. ;-)

thirty $ is not much when converted into £, so all I could do is have a nice plate of fish and chips with a glass of Beer, or a Chinese dish and water. Not enough for a pizza from restaurant, as for Crab and shrimp that I love I would need about $60 for that :( I know that as that's what I had for lunch yesterday.

LRTX1":2zmt8d7t said:

Once in a while when I have nothing to do I'll fill up and head out. Usually just go places I don't see very often but also enjoy getting off the pavement and riding county roads. Sometimes I have no idea where the road will come out.

Latest posts