I'd like to introduce you to IluvABbeef's folks...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
DSCF0063.JPG

And with that, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :) :santa: :)

What a beautiful, happy family you are blessed to have, IluvABbeef! Thank you for all your beautiful photos and great cattle pictures! Merry Christmas to you (and to the cats as well!).

Nice to see the folks is there one of you? and those kitty's sure have grown. Happy Christmas and New Year to you to. keep the pic's coming in the new year, luv to see them. :santa:

A picture is better than a thousand words. Nice! Merry Christmas to you and your folks.

IluvABbeef":2e7kg6mf said:
:oops: hope I didn't scare people off :lol: :oops:

No way. Look like fine people.

What I want to know is how did you get your dad to hold that cat? My dad would sometimes hold our cat. . . .by the tail for a few seconds as the cat went flying out the back door.

Gate Opener":1cycn6nz said:
IluvABbeef":1cycn6nz said:

No way. Look like fine people.

What I want to know is how did you get your dad to hold that cat? My dad would sometimes hold our cat. . . .by the tail for a few seconds as the cat went flying out the back door.

Oh, he likes holding them, lol. Ever since they were itty bitty kittens. :lol:

What a nice happy looking family. Love your pictures.....
Merry Christmas to you and your family. :clap: :clap: :santa:

IluvABbeef":37aftxof said:

never never never, wasn't around yesterday all the last minute things to do, I think it is good that your Dad likes the cats, shows what a nice compasionate man he must be, Not many men own up to holding the cat. as said before have a good one and more pic's in the new year. :heart: Chris. :santa:

Latest posts