I wonder...

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I was outside cleaning up 2 gates I had bought at a sale and my daughter was inside with the rest of the family saw me go outside with the sander and asked could she help I said sure come on I wonder if she will volunteer her help 10 years from now :lol: My son came out and saw her sanding and I asked him did he want to help he said no thats not fun he likes the saw the best. I let them cut boards for me with the miter saw they prefer that.

10? I give you 5 yrs. :lol2:

My 11 yr old isn't near as excited to go to the farm these days as the 4 yr old is, but she has so many allergy/asthma issues that I don't push it. She does pull her weight around the house, so I'll take that.

Commercialfarmer":39epvqjx said:
10? I give you 5 yrs. :lol2:

My 11 yr old isn't near as excited to go to the farm these days as the 4 yr old is, but she has so many allergy/asthma issues that I don't push it. She does pull her weight around the house, so I'll take that.

:lol: CF you burst my bubble on 5 years. Yea, My daughter has breathing issues and her lung operational capacity was down for a while and now its gettting better. I know what you mean my cousins son im pretty sure has no idea what outside work is but can tell you everything about video games.

Latest posts