I wonder

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?"

dun":j7xq73z5 said:
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?"

I wonder who was the first person to look at a chicken and think, "I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outa her butt."?

Ah! but what came first the chicken or the egg????

purhaps someone saw a calf drink from its mother and knowing that babies do the same, thought I wonder what that tastes like? tried it and liked it, just purhaps :p

Lammie":2libfewh said:
dun":2libfewh said:

I wonder who was the first person to look at a chicken and think, "I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outa her butt."?

Lammie thats great never thought of that. Come to think of it that is not very appetizing. I don't think you would make it if someone hired you to do their egg advertising. :lol: :lol: ;-)

Lammie":348t9uym said:
dun":348t9uym said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts