I want a jacuzzi, what should I know?

Help Support CattleToday:

Great! :roll: My first two party animals in the new tub are a couple of old guys. :lol: I'm pushing 50 myself I can only imagine the body of the babes I'll attract at me age. My six pack abs are now a bag of jello.

Although I do hear that there's a rough chemical reaction if ladies wear their suits in the treated water. So for your on safety ladies, no clothing allowed!..... It's for your on safety.

Alan

Well, Alan some of us old folks can still turn some heads so speak for yourself. Just think about all the heads that would turn (and run) if they saw me in a speedo. :lol:

There is the sickos like Canadian Cowgirl that wants my picture in one though. Then again we all know she is twisted. :banana:

The hot tub or as we call it "The Conference Room" is without a doubt the best investiment that we made. Get most of our cow business discussed there.
We have seven months of cold weather and it gets more use in the winter...nothing like watching a snow fall while sipping hot chocolate on a winter's night in the tub. The run back inside is rather invigorating...ours is on the back porch.
We bought ours second hand and made quite a deal...wired it for 220 with a GFI. Higher the voltage the less juice it uses.
We did replace the heater and repaired a sensor switch...parts easily ordered online.
We change the water seasonally and keep the chemicals accurate...a test kit is mandatory.
Avoid the scents and bubble additives they seem to foul the water over a short time period.
Enjoy....suits are always used....when we have company ;-) ;-) S & D Mc

Just Curious":3w01xhqe said:
In the winter, even with a good sheet of ice, the fishing is poor... Right up there with ice rinks...
And some "Blondes" should be required to wear life jackets... :lol:

Thats the best laugh I've had all day :lol:

Alan,

We have some friends who installed a wood burning one. They fill it up from the lake, (no chemicals) chop a hole in the ice in the winter. Means you need a water source and wood heat. They love it! and you can have cool lake water in the summer. Didn't get a cost but I think they are pretty expensive.

We on the other hand fill up a stock tank, let it heat up in the sun and before you know it hillbillie hot tub!

Latest posts