I got a Bull reminder

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I got a reminder yesterday by text about the danger of bulls. My mom got a text from our cousin saying our family friend/neighbor from where I grew up in Toads county that he got trampled by his bull and they had to remove one of his legs but hes still in rough shape and needed prayers. He so far is holding his own. No matter how careful one can be accidents can happen. My mom has been on my arse about watching the cattle atleast once every 4 hrs.

Tough deal sky, I need to work cows and separate a bull tomorrow, already thinking about since I'll be by myself. Hope the friend recovers as much as he can. Prayers are there.

Alan":2ae37ccl said:
Tough deal sky, I need to work cows and separate a bull tomorrow, already thinking about since I'll be by myself. Hope the friend recovers as much as he can. Prayers are there.

It's easy to be complacent, especially when you have docile bulls. I'm the worst offender & fortunately lucky so far. Don't let your guard down, Alan & good luck!

Sorry to hear that.I got kicked just above the knee last week.1000-1100 lb cow.Kicked as she went past.Blind on that side from a bout with pinkeye several years ago so it's not all her fault.
A man from the neighboring county got hit in the face by a cow last year.In nursing home now.
Can't be too careful.

Sorry to hear. Prayers offered. It can happen in a blink of an eye. A horned cow rubbed me all up and down the side of my pick up a few years ago. I was sore for 2 or 3 days afterwards. the truck still has the scars.

Thanks everyone mom sent me an text saying this

He was in bad shape and is in acoma. The bull knocked him down and caused a cut oh his leg and when he went to the dr they admitted him and amputated one leg and may have to do another. He has sepsis and an infection in his heart valve.

Latest posts