I could use one of these

Help Support CattleToday:

That is a very good invention. I know of a couple of farmers still active making hay at over 80 and it is because of things like hay grabs and accumulators that allow them to do the job, this would be another usefull aid and I'm not too far from needing one myself.

Ken

Pretty neat in a perfect world. It seems everything I do I am off and on the tractor at least a hundred times unclogging, fixing etc. That still is a game changer for people to keep going....Is the wheelchair edition available yet?

Pretty cool thing. Reminds me of the lady going up the stairs on the lift chair. 👍🏽

jltrent said:
Pretty neat in a perfect world. It seems everything I do I am off and on the tractor at least a hundred times unclogging, fixing etc. That still is a game changer for people to keep going....Is the wheelchair edition available yet?

Before my father passed, he kept a step stool in the tractor tied to a rope. He would pick it up with the rope when he got in and lowered it down when he got out.

sstterry said:
jltrent said:

Before my father passed, he kept a step stool in the tractor tied to a rope. He would pick it up with the rope when he got in and lowered it down when he got out.

Reminds me of my grandmother. She had an old Cadillac the doors didn't open. She would climb in the window had a little step stool with a rope. 😅🤣😂 I swear its true!! She would roll up in that big body CADILLAC out land her step stool than out pop her legs. 😅🤣😂 My Gma was a character. She have that old Caddi load down with treasures so full she had a tiny spot to sit that's all. Hey she did her thing and love it. Most normal people just call it hoarding, better than dope I guess.

Chevy said:
Pretty cool thing. Reminds me of the lady going up the stairs on the lift chair. 👍🏽

When I tore down 70% of the original 1906 farmhouse and rebuilt it I allowed for a wider stairway and bigger landing at the top of the stairs. If something happens I will install a chair lift.

Named'em Tamed'em said:
Chevy said:

When I tore down 70% of the original 1906 farmhouse and rebuilt it I allowed for a wider stairway and bigger landing at the top of the stairs. If something happens I will install

I bet your farmhouse is beautiful!!! 😍

Chevy said:
Named'em Tamed'em said:
Chevy said:

When I tore down 70% of the original 1906 farmhouse and rebuilt it I allowed for a wider stairway and bigger landing at the top of the stairs. If something happens I will install

It's nothing fancy, we bought it 29 years ago on Valentine's day!!

We celebrate bought the farm day, its not so commercial!

Named'em Tamed'em said:
Chevy said:
Named'em Tamed'em said:

It's nothing fancy, we bought it 29 years ago on Valentine's day!!

We celebrate bought the farm day, its not so commercial!

Not all things have to be "fancy" to be beautiful. Sounds like a love story to me pretty fancy!

Latest posts