i can do this

Help Support CattleToday:

trappersteve

Reaction score
My AI Guy came by today and brought me my tank and AI stuff . I told him I wanted to preg check my Jersey while he was here but I told him I wanted to do it myself and for him to coach me. Take into mind I've never had my hand in a cow before so I was a little intimadated. But I was surprised to find out how easy it was. As soon as I got her cleaned out I found it, felt like a water balloon about the size of a baseball. So he went in to be sure and what do ya know I was right.

Now im ready to try this AI thing. I know its a lot different but I really think I can do it with a good coach.

Steve I'd call it good luck. :clap: Now I'd sign up and take a palpation course. It will help you more than you realize.

TexasBred":3fkvervb said:
Steve I'd call it good luck. :clap: Now I'd sign up and take a palpation course. It will help you more than you realize.
Probably right TB im taking an AI course at the end of the month. He really helped out as to how far I should be in

Sounds good, you got your hands dirty, so to speak, so when you do take the course you will have somewhat of a idea to know whats going on in there. When I took the course, I had already been doing some "practice ai's" as my dad taught me a lot. Sounds like you have a great tool in your box with your ai guy as a mentor! Good luck and with practice you will do great!
Jenna

Latest posts