Hypoglysemia

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC ,I have been trying to read up on this but I am sure what I have access to you do as well. I have tried a few vet sites as well and come up with the same information .

Sorry .. :(

Hopefully wbvs58 will see this post on here will give you some personal experience in dealing with this condition .

hillsdown":1ktch37k said:
CKC ,I have been trying to read up on this but I am sure what I have access to you do as well. I have tried a few vet sites as well and come up with the same information .

Sorry .. :(

Hopefully wbvs58 will see this post on here will give you some personal experience in dealing with this condition .
Glucose was 38 on Monday so no improvement there but Potassium was way off. Put her on Pottasium Chloride and changing her gradually over to Puppy chow to increase protein. She is better. The Utah clinic has a compounded medication they use but it is not a cure (there is none per vets) and the cost is $400 a month. So since she has improved we will follow this Protocol until / unless this quits working to keep / get her leveled out. "talked" with wbvs58 this morning, thanks for the referral. Appreciate you Miss HD!!!