Humane Society leading fight against NY Mayor

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
02-groundhog.w529.h529.jpg

Bombshell: Mayor de Blasio Implicated in Death of Staten Island Groundhog
By Margaret Hartmann

In a story that promises to be our generation's Watergate (or at least our generation's subway kittens), the New York Post reports today that Mayor Bill de Blasio "has groundhog blood on his hands!" During his first Groundhog Day ceremony earlier this year, the mayor dropped Chuck, the Staten Island Zoo's groundhog, from a height of about six feet. The incident was well-documented, but what the public didn't know, until now, is that Chuck met a tragic end. The furry oracle died a week later due to internal injuries, which sources say were consistent with the fall – and the zoo tried to cover it up.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... ndhog.html

I bet he donates a wad of tax payer cash to a fund to protect the endangered lawyers and the people paying the bill will forgive him.

Maybe share a moment about his first childhood memory of ground hogs, and they're impact on NYC life.

Sad that people have nothing better to worry about. He didn't even drop the thing, let alone from six foot. It jumped out of his hands, Its death was either not related to the jumping event or it was just plain bad luck on the ground hogs part.

The other part of this, is that DiBlasio campaigned on the cruel use of the NYC horse carriages. Critics claim that a big backer wants the real estate the stables occupy. Anyway, I say he body slammed that innocent groundhog and then covered up his crime. If BrangusCowgirl has any time on her legal schedule after she crushes Inyati, I think a prosecution is in order. The NYC legal authorities sure ain't gonna act.

So you know. I made up the part about the Humane Society going after the mayor.

The HS only goes after farmers and ranchers. Not mayors.

Latest posts